Temporary Hours of Operation for Week of June 1-7
We are still open for curbside pick up, however, starting June 1 we will be open for dine-in service! Dine in is by reservation only.
For a reservation, please reserve on OpenTable or call 302-378-6499 x2.
The Grille at Back Creek is set to reopen on Monday June 1, 2020. We will be open but in accordance with Governor Carney’s Phase One Guidelines many things will be different. I want to promise you all that while some things will be different, we are committed to giving you that excellent food and service you are accustomed to.
Will things be perfect? No, we are learning to operate under these new guidelines just like you and your families are learning to dine under these guidelines. I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and patience during these temporary restrictions.
We are committed to keeping you safe, just as we are certain you are committed to keeping our staff safe. We need 100% support on everyone’s part to ensure that these restrictions go away sooner rather than later.
The Delaware Restaurant Promise
- We will continue to be a community leader in safe sanitation practices, encouraging all team members to become certified in safe food handling, and continuing to ensure that a certified food safety manager is present during all shifts.
- We will continue to protect both employees and guests by asking any staff that is sick or experiencing COVID-related symptoms to remain at home.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing stations will be available at all times for both employees and guests, and all common areas/surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Restaurant Staff agree to wear proper face coverings for the safety of guests and coworkers.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will be single-use.
- We will post the Delaware Restaurant Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
The Guest Delaware Restaurant Promise
- If you have recently been exposed to COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or have underlying health conditions, please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless curbside options.
- All guests will limit party size, follow restaurant reservation & seating policies, and abide by all physical distancing guidelines.
- Guests agree to wear face coverings, as required in public areas (when entering and moving through the restaurant), but are permitted to remove at the table for eating and drinking.
- If you have any questions about the Delaware Restaurant Promise, please ask to speak to a manager to address your concerns.
Reopening June 1, 2020
- All seating must be by reservation only. We have seating inside, as well as on the Terrace or Patio if you prefer. Seating inside the restaurant will be limited due to capacity compliance guidelines. No one is permitted to sit at a table, inside or outside without a reservation. If you are coming off the golf course call ahead, we will make a table available for you.
- You will receive a text confirming your table is ready. Our staff will meet you at the door and guide you to your table.
- Please wait to remove your face coverings until you are at your table.
- Our staff will offer you single use paper menus or you may use our scannable QR code menus on your mobile device.
- Place settings will be single use for now, pitchers, steak knives and other items not able to be single use will be sanitized between uses.
- No “roadie” alcoholic beverages will be permitted to leave the premises for dine-in guests.
- All carryout orders are to be placed by phone. No orders will be accepted at the host stand or at the bar.
- Any carryout alcohol order is restricted to no greater than 40% of the total bill.