Top 10 Reasons to have a Back Creek Golf Outing!
1. Our professional staff sees to every last detail of your event – from registering golfers to pairings. Course signage to your awards dinner.
2. Magnificent, “links-style” golf course. The golf is a vital part of the golf outing. Our course is in better playing condition than most other area courses. And while it offers a challenge to your better golfers, it will not frustrate the duffers who are generally out for fun or for the tax benefits of attending your outing.
3. Wonderful food selections. Some golf courses offer “bar food” and nothing more. Back Creek’s food options feature local favorites prepared by our talented chef. Voted “Best New Restaurant in New Castle County” with award-winning crab cakes and nachos, we’re a step or two above the rest. Choose from buffet-style to a “back yard bash,” or our unbeatable carving station featuring your choice of taste-tempting entrees.
4. Location. Location. At the base of the bridge on 896 in Middletown, Delaware, we’re accessible from I-90 and Delaware Route 1. We’re located within easy reach from Wilmington, Newark, Elkton, Dover, Baltimore, Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia.
Need to knock off the rust before you tee it up? Hit a bucket? Grab a quick lesson? The Golf School at Back Creek is proud to feature the FlightScope ball flight and launch monitor system -- the world’s first 3D Doppler tracking radar for golf. With the latest tools, in the hands of our experts, you’ll get the most out of your natural talents and enjoy your game even more.
5. Our clubhouse will serve as your hub of outing activity. We can arrange for anything from a welcome breakfast to a sit-down award ceremony. Use the clubhouse as a respite for your outing attendees as they make the turn after #9.
6. A “yes we can” attitude. If you want it for your outing, make us aware of what your want and we’ll make it happen. We have experience that can come in handy for acquiring hole sponsors, printing signage, etc.
7. Flexible budgets. We offer professional advice in preparing outing budgets, especially if your event is a charity fund-raiser, when penny-pinching is even more important.
8. Our driving range with 20 hitting stations is yours for getting your outing attendees warmed-up for the day.
9. Call us, then relax! Your input is always welcome. If you’re a novice at organizing a golf outing, not to worry. Remember, this is what we do. And we do it quite well!
10. We’ll fill your goodie bags with logo-collared shirts, water bottles, tees, golf balls, divot tools, hats, shoes, etc. ALL of our outing packages include:
- Green Fees and Cart
- Professional Welcome Announcement
- Registration Set Up
- Bag Drop Services
- Proximity Markers (longest drive & closest to the pin)
- Professionally Scored
- Customized Scorecards
- Customized Cart Signs
- Sponsor Signs Placed and Retrieved by our
- Professional Staff
- Get 15% off all items in the golf shop!